Yum yum

Yum yum

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Super Easy 30 Minute Talapia Dinner

Tonight I decided to make Talapia. I didn't like fish for a long time until I was introduced to Talapia. It is a great fish that never has that "fishy" taste. I also like my fish with a lot of tartar sauce. I just buy whatever is handy at the store. You may prefer cocktail sauce, ketchup or just plain.




A nice salad would be great with this if you want a little more for supper :)

You will need: Talapia, salt, pepper,blacken seasoning,a lemon or lemon juice, potatoes, hot dog buns, butter, olive oil, sour cream, and cheese.

First.... Talapia, ( I just buy frozen, Aldi's seems to have less salt added), olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, blacken season, and lemon.

Put some butter and olive oil in your skillet and set the temperature on about 3-4.




Be sure your Talapia is thawed and season one side with salt,pepper and blacken. Place in skillet season side down.

I love onions so I added some onion slices.



Time to put the potatoes in the microwave. I wash mine,poke holes all in them with a knife, and put them in a Baggie,don't close the Baggie all the way, and put them in the microwave. Mine has a potato button but if yours doesn't just start with 5 minutes and go from there.



Check on your Talapia, it should be ready to turn when the edges are getting white. Be sure and season it before you turn it.



When your potatoes are done, take them out and lay them on the counter. I like to smash them and put them all in one bowl. I put the cheese in first, then the potatoes, butter, sour cream,and salt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment